Current Scholarship & Grant Applications
The Constantine Area Community Foundation is committed to serving our greater community, thereby enhancing the quality of life for all people in the Constantine area.
We will accomplish this by:
- PRESERVING community traditions
- SERVING as a community leader and resource for philanthropy
- SUPPORTING a broad range of programs and projects
- BUILDING permanent endowments from a wide range of donors
What are the priorities of The Constantine Area Community Foundation?
- The improvement of living and working conditions for the citizens of the Constantine area
- Youth and recreation
- Public, educational, charitable or benevolent purposes
- Care of the sick or aged
What does The Constantine Area Community Foundation prefer to fund?
- Seed money for start up of innovative projects
- Programs serving the Constantine area community
- Programs to leverage grants from other sources
- Programs which address prevention as well as treatment
- Programs which collaborate with several agencies
- Programs likely to be continuous and self supporting
What does The Constantine Area Community Foundation prefer not to fund?
- Existing obligations or debts
- Religious programs that appear to serve a specific religious denomination
- Fundraising events
How does an organization apply for a grant?
Please contact any Board member or the office of the Sturgis Foundation for details about our application form and the procedures we require from our grant seekers. Forms are available at the Foundation office or by clicking on the Box to the upper right!
What are the eligibility requirements to apply for a grant?
To be eligible for support, organizations and institutions must have tax exempt status under section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code.