Current Scholarship & Grant Applications
To All Graduating Seniors fo Constantine High School - Constantine School Endowment Fund Scholarship Program.
Student Instructions for Application
For questions or information please contact the guidance office at Constantine High School, the Sturgis Area Community Foundation at 269-659-8508, or our contact page.
- The Constantine School Endowment Fund provides scholarships to graduating seniors of Constantine High School. In addition to the application on the website applications are also available at the Constantine High School guidance office.
- Applications and required attachments must be returned by the last Friday in March or on the date set by the Constantine Area Community Foundation Scholarship Committee (Applications received AFTER the due date will be ineligible for consideration).
- Applications should be typed or printed legibly in ink.
- EFC (estimated family contribution as determined on the FAFSA form) is required for all scholarship applications.
- Only one original application is required.
- Students must submit 5 copies of their application and attachments with their original application.
- Students will be notified of scholarship awards by early May.
- ***ALL required materials must be submitted with the completed application ON or BEFORE the deadline in order for the application to receive consideration for an award. If the application is NOT COMPLETE at the time of submission it will NOT be considered.